- (Forthcoming in 2020) Minarets and Golden Arches: A Gramscian Approach to the Rise of Islamic-Neoliberalism in Turkey, Brill Publishers (Historical Materialism Book Series).
- (In preparation) Political Islam, Global Capitalism, and Modernity: A Challenge to Eurocentrism, with Oğuzhan Göksel, target journal New Perspectives on Turkey.
- 2017 The Role of International Monetary Fund as an Apparatus of Hegemonic World Order: A Gramscian/Coxian Approach to the Neoliberal Transformation of Turkey, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University Journal of Social Sciences Institute 2(2): 493-514.
- (In preparation) Rethinking Islamism in the Age of Neoliberalism: The Governance of Education Systems in Turkey, target journal New Perspectives on Turkey.
- 2018 ‘The UK-Turkey Relations after Brexit’ in M. Ercan (ed) Turkish Foreign Policy in the 21st Century: Global and Regional Powers, Efe Akademi (in Turkish).
- (Forthcoming in 2020) ‘The International Political Economy of Urbanisation, Education, and Mass Media: Ideology, Class Struggle, and Relationality’ in F. Yalvaç and Y. Erçandırlı (eds) International Political Economy: Critical Approaches, target publisher: İmge, İletisim, or Siyasal (in Turkish).
- (Forthcoming in 2020) ‘Political Islam and the Concept of Alternatives to Capitalism’ in A. Fishwick and N. J. Kiersey (eds) Crisis and Hope in the End(ings) of Capitalism, Pluto Press.
Book Reviews & Review Articles
- I have published 15 thematic book reviews and review articles on Political Studies Review, Capital & Class, Turkish Studies, Mediterranean Politics, and Southeast European and Black Sea Studies. I am currently working on 2 book reviews and 1 review article for Geopolitics, Review of Radical Political Economics, and British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies.
- I have presented 16 conference papers at the annual conventions of major associations such as European International Studies Association, British International Studies Association, Political Studies Association, American Association of Geographers, and International Initiative for Promoting Political Economy.
Online Articles, Op-eds, and Reports
- I have published 14 online articles, op-eds, and reports on Progress in Political Economy, Political Reflection Magazine, The LSE Middle East Centre Blog, Trade Unions and Global Restructuring, Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice, Global Studies, and For the Desk Drawer.
- 2016 Minarets and Golden Arches: State, Capital and Resistance in Neoliberal Turkey. PhD Thesis, The University of Nottingham (see on BL EThOS).
- 2011 The Role of International Monetary Fund as an Apparatus of Hegemonic World Order A Neo-Gramscian Approach to the Neoliberal Transformation of Turkey. MA Thesis, The University of Sheffield.